View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:53 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 B20 Vs. B21 

Post B20 Vs. B21
Hi users of cortex command,I made this topic to talk about cortex b21 and b20.First i thought that b21 will be awesome , but it was wrong.The ssss...looo...w mode is bad thing.Unfortunetly i have bad pc for gaming so cortex in 3 games i playing.I have bad comp shorter.But you will say b20 will lag for a minutes , and b21 goes slow and without laggs,My comp freezes less then a second.Shorter Too much sssssss....loooo....ww motions.The Second bad thing are maps.You cant go forever like in b20 maps in b21 has ends.GUYS OUR PLANET IS "BALL" IT WILL NEVER ENDS.You can go forward forever and you will never will see end.So i said what i want.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:24 am

Post Re: B20 Vs. B21
grenade wrote:
Hi users of cortex command,I made this topic to talk about cortex b21 and b20.First i thought that b21 will be awesome , but it was wrong.The ssss...looo...w mode is bad thing.Unfortunetly i have bad pc for gaming so cortex in 3 games i playing.I have bad comp shorter.But you will say b20 will lag for a minutes , and b21 goes slow and without laggs,My comp freezes less then a second.Shorter Too much sssssss....loooo....ww motions.The Second bad thing are maps.You cant go forever like in b20 maps in b21 has ends.GUYS OUR PLANET IS "BALL" IT WILL NEVER ENDS.You can go forward forever and you will never will see end.So i said what i want.

You can still do that. You're just playing maps that have edges. Prom Grounds still wraps, doesn't it?

Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:27 am

First of all, Slow motioning can be turned off using CTRL+O

Second, The maps still wrap around, with the exception of the two campaign maps and a few others.

Third, Just say "Slow mode", It took me a fraction of a second too long to figure out what you were talking about.

Fourth, If you're going to capitalize an entire sentence, make sure your grammer is correct, if nothing else.

Fifth, Grammer in general is nice.

Have a nice day.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:38 am

How do my maps run on your pc? They're wrapped.
I'll bet most of them are, down in the Scenes section.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:07 am

Ok sory you can delete this topic

Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:13 am

The b21 is more laggy then b20.Why?Because i turned off slow motion , and there are more freezes then in b20.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:13 pm

grenade wrote:
The b21 is more laggy then b20.Why?Because i turned off slow motion , and there are more freezes then in b20.

Funny because the game was further optimized and almost all previous postprocessing glows were shut off. B21 runs twice what it did in B20 on my machine.

But yes, B21 was more for modders.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:00 pm
Profile WWW

Mmm strange B21 seems to run slower on my system. Might be something wierd or I might just notice it more with the slow down time thing.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:08 pm

Location: The milky way, Sol, Terra,Australia,Melbourne, A room in a house(listening to tool), -x???;3124=+:D
Silver wrote:

Second, The maps still wrap around, with the exception of the two campaign maps and a few others.

Third, Just say "Slow mode", ItGrammar is nice eh? Place a capital letter after a full stop, a proper name or place not commas took me a fraction of a second too long to figure out what you were talking about.

Fourth, If you're going to capitalize an entire sentence, make sure your grammar* is correct, if nothing else.

Fifth, grammar* Yes spelling is nice to in general is nice.

Have a nice day.

Show some respect, this guy is from Ukraine You don't expect him to know full English grammar...... Its quite hard to speak fluently in another language... Also, look at your mistakes. Random capital letters.... Is it that you seem to use a comma in each damn sentence???? I think that is a bit of over kill. I don't usually correct people like this seeing that this is the INTERNET and that guy is from Ukraine and he probably is use to speaking RUSSIAN...... Btw I don't really care about how you or anyone else spells, but what you said is almost - is hypocritical and quite rude....

Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:30 pm

Silver wrote:

Third, Just say "Slow mode", It took me a fraction of a second too long to figure out what you were talking about.

Fourth, If you're going to capitalize an entire sentence, make sure your grammer is correct, if nothing else.

Fifth, Grammer in general is nice.

Have a nice day.

Don't complain about 'grammer' (Eew, American spelling) if you're not going to use it properly yourself. You don't capitalise the letter after a comma.

Anyway, back on topic; I do find the slow-mo quite annoying, as it slows down the sounds. I'd rather have some slider or a key to change the speed of things, rather than having it either maxed out or continually fluctiating.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:13 pm

Gmanofdoom wrote:
Silver wrote:

Third, Just say "Slow mode", ItGrammar is nice eh? Place a capital letter after a full stop, a proper name or place not commas **Ahem, punctuation? took me a fraction of a second too long to figure out what you were talking about.

Fourth, If you're going to capitalize an entire sentence, make sure your grammar* is correct, if nothing else.

Fifth, grammar* Yes spelling is nice to** Yes, spelling is nice too in general is nice.

Yeah, like you can talk.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:42 pm

Location: outside the shithole called the University in the Forest
God, I want Putin to invade Ukraine now SO HARD.
ESL or no, inexcusable ignorance.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:01 pm

Alright, this quickly went to hell.

Thanks everyone for derailing it into spelling, grammar, and war.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 13 posts ]