View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:27 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 COVER PROJECT 

You hate me cuz i pirated the game?
Yes 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
No 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
I pirated the game too 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I am anti-pirating 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I don't hate anyone 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
I hate everyone. 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 8

COVER PROJECT 

Post COVER PROJECT
Hello, yes i am new to the forum hope it will be a nice community.
However: I wanna make a full cover [beside the CD] on the right size for the case tho and stuff.
However mostly done but i need to ask some stuffs:
1. Cortex command system requirements
2. Logos that data realms are into [data realms logo added, but what is data realms working with outer? Or its just a single company working on this game?]
3. Is this game gonna be on sale IRL when the "company" will extend?

Oh make a note witch that will ban me [probably] from this post:
I haven't LEGITLY buy the game, i've pirated it like 10000 out of 12000 people do in Romania [i am romanian].
However: I found the game very fun and i would like to offer myself to make a cover for it but i need the above requirements [1;2;3]
However i am terribly sorry i pirated the game, but i can't buy the game legitly [parents won't let me] However hope nobody will get angry about this.
Keep up the good work on the community hope some time i will can pay and support in the development of this game!
Thanks! Hope ill get this cover project to the end!

I don't care if you're making a nice little cover so you can hawk your fake copies of CC or whatever - It's against the rules to discuss Pirating in any detail, so just get out. You, and people like you who steal from a small indie game aren't welcome here.

Sat May 16, 2009 9:31 am

Post Re: COVER PROJECT
I don't hate you. I can't buy the game by myself too, but when I was looking for a pirate link... I thought about pirating and didn't pirate it...

However sometimes I wish I could buy it...

Sat May 16, 2009 10:21 am

Location: In between your sister's legs, showing her how to use a... PS3 controller!
Good idea, perhaps the planet with tradestar midas above it, with datarealms discreetly down the side, and CORTEX COMMAND in huge letters.

Sat May 16, 2009 10:40 am

I'm temporary bored, can someone work on it more? Sorry if its suckish but i ran outta ideas x(
However: Left side = BACK; Right side = FRONT.
[its saved with Fireworks PNG format]
Also as a info that blank space on the back there down is supposed to be the system requiements, but i don't know what to put there so i made this topic :-P .
Also the middle of it [when its gonna be cortex command 90 degrees rotated] isn't finished neither, i must do something else in there since the logo minimized will be a bit too exagerated.
Anyway heres the photo! Sorry if its suckish!
[can someone provide me a background image instead that blue background :|]

Sat May 16, 2009 10:49 am

Location: In between your sister's legs, showing her how to use a... PS3 controller!
good so far, try the planet like i said, Make it like the menu background. So basically just paste all of them together and then save it.

Sat May 16, 2009 10:54 am

I don't really have where to put the planet, tried on the front but can't get that glowing thing. If u can provide me the planet with the glowing thing it would be aweosme.
The glow color is same as background color so its suckysh:
\Base.rte\Title\planet.bmp
But i don't really know how to do that since its same color as glow.
NEW IDEA: I think i'll put a space background on front, a sky background from inner side of cortex command [in game] on the back and in the middle ill put a "continue" out of the sky background. But that will be later.
Actually i don't know if i earn anything out of this, or if the Data Realms will really put that on sale when CC gets Extended "Organization" and ill get some money or not... but... i'm doing it for fun thats what i know. And people can print it and put them on some blank cases too :)) sadly i got access only to a black and white printer... therebefore i wont post a REAL LIFE image out of this too soon, tought ill try my best =D

Sat May 16, 2009 11:00 am

A dark blue background? Say what?
It doesn't go too well with the rest of the picture, and the cut-outs are quite horrible to be very honest.

EDIT: Also, mind if I take a try at it?

You gave me some ideas ;o

Sat May 16, 2009 11:06 am

Go ahead ^^

Sat May 16, 2009 11:14 am
Moderator Hero

I don't care if you're making a nice little cover so you can hawk your fake copies of CC or whatever - It's against the rules to discuss Pirating/hacking in any detail, so just get out. You, and people like you who steal from a small indie game aren't welcome here.

Sat May 16, 2009 11:53 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]