View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:54 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next
 ***Ballistic Weapons: Mercenaries!*** 

Post Re: ***Ballistic Weapons: Mercenaries!***
OH YEAH gimmeh gimmeh gimmeh

Edit: i realised that the force gun in the Tools section couldn't be more perfect for directing zombie blue bombs right back in their little rotting faces
also, i love the style of the weapons, very retro, and how you tried to make each one unique

Edit: damn i thought it does deflect bombs...but no it detonates them
maybe you should take away the damaging effects and up the force of the weapon so that we can deflect bombs/launch Actors/ships? please? :roll:

Last edited by madmonkey43 on Tue May 19, 2009 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue May 19, 2009 8:12 pm

♥♥♥♥ awesome, downloading now. Oh man I wish CC had LAN so we could deathmatch each other..

Tue May 19, 2009 8:32 pm

For the third time, I cannot access actors in the menu. Does anyone else have this issue, if that is the case then why not?

Tue May 19, 2009 8:34 pm

I really like this, the wait was worth it, the ability to have deathmatch is quite fun. Weapons are very nice quality and the actor looks awesome.

However I agree with Miles_T3hR4t, it just bombs the Skirmish list, I already have like 30 maps and I can barley differentiate them already, the additional 24 make it almost impossible.

Tue May 19, 2009 8:36 pm

Very nice =3 When this is updated with the "game modes" ima get it =P (Sorry bout the pickyness)

Tue May 19, 2009 8:47 pm

for all those complaining about the crazy amount of skirmish maps, you could just turn them off.. its not like anything depends on them. i'll grab this very soon and see what's changed, i smiled at my name in the thankyou list. ill try to script some AI in a bit. i'm fairly burnt out at the moment.
@konn: gamemodes are coming once someone makes them.
@banhammer: no, my everything functions perfectly. i suggest deleting BW and then redownloading and trying that, and if it still doesnt work, cleanly install CC and then move the BW.rte folder into your new installation. its apparently working fine for everyone else, so its going to be a problem on your end.
war_man333 wrote:
I like 'The Deep' alot.
me too :) too bad vertical maps screw up the AI, and make goto mode redundant.

Tue May 19, 2009 9:26 pm
Profile WWW

numgun I was looking at the runestorm page and it seems the mod has been ported to UT3 and it has some new weapons maybe you could add them in a patch?

Tue May 19, 2009 9:30 pm
Profile WWW

gtaiiilc wrote:
numgun I was looking at the runestorm page and it seems the mod has been ported to UT3 and it has some new weapons maybe you could add them in a patch?

I honestly think this mod has enough content... especially when the Tournament script is added.

Tue May 19, 2009 9:50 pm

I entered the forum, was calmly browsing through the mods, when I saw: BW by Numgun.
OMGOMGOMG! BW has been released!!!!!
*Grabs a chainsaw and a flamethrower and jumps through the window*
(Yes, I have a chainsaw, a flamethrower, and a window.)
Half an hour later, having recovered from my momentary madness, I tried the mod. I was not, by any means, disappointed. The whole mod is great. The weapons are nicely made and fun to use, the HAMR was pure win, most of the scenes were really cool, all in all, it's one of the best mods ever made. The only problem is that the teleport modules kept crashing. And I wanted to see some giant robots. :P
Great job, Numgun. You've really outdone yourself this time. :)

Tue May 19, 2009 10:11 pm
Profile WWW
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

Areku wrote:
I entered the forum, was calmly browsing through the mods, when I saw: BW by Numgun.
OMGOMGOMG! BW has been released!!!!!
*Grabs a chainsaw and a flamethrower and jumps through the window*
(Yes, I have a chainsaw, a flamethrower, and a window.)
Half an hour later, having recovered from my momentary madness, I tried the mod. I was not, by any means, disappointed. The whole mod is great. The weapons are nicely made and fun to use, the HAMR was pure win, most of the scenes were really cool, all in all, it's one of the best mods ever made. The only problem is that the teleport modules kept crashing. And I wanted to see some giant robots. :P
Great job, Numgun. You've really outdone yourself this time. :)

You have a window? Me too!

And on the mod, it was kinda boring just to play right now without anyone else than me and the cpu :(

Tue May 19, 2009 10:13 pm

Geti wrote:
@konn: gamemodes are coming once someone makes them.

I know they just need someone to code them, I was just saying I was gonna wait for that to be made XD

Tue May 19, 2009 10:24 pm

By the way, this is the best mod ever, and these are the best actors ever (yes, I'll probably say this again when numgun makes another mod. )

Tue May 19, 2009 10:26 pm
Profile WWW

I wasn't expecting for this to be released.
DL'd again.

Now exactly how does this differ from the beta other than Geti's respawn modules?

Tue May 19, 2009 11:56 pm

What I do not like:
Actor has black 1-pixel outline around some parts. Guns do not.
Lack of gibs for the strike pod. Seriously.
Ball size in the concrete filler. You have uniformly-sized large globs and then small dots. Looks weird, but works well.
Jetpack exhaust does not look like it's coming from the nozzle. Sprites start out too big.
The non-functioning grenade launcher on the M50. Now you're just teasing us.
ViPeR is way too similar to the dummy repeater. The trailing glow balls.. While we're on this gun, the 'hard' muzzleflash does not match the 'soft' glow trails. Also the circular glow ejected as a casing is a little weird.

Otherwise, very nice spriting. Great variety too. Okay, maybe a little too much in the maps, but that's alright. Love the LeMat-style Wilson.

Last edited by Subiw on Wed May 20, 2009 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 20, 2009 12:08 am
Profile WWW

I must commend you on this, everything but the scenes are awesome (when it comes to scenes I'm a picky, picky, guy) and balanced.

I don't get your spriting skills nummy, somehow you manage to pull of some amazing sprites for actor armour, objects (the crate looks very flat though), craft and weaponry, but some of your other sprites are very iffy... it doesn't really make sense, other than the fact that you must just not be putting much effort into some.

I tested all the weapons and I must say they are all fantastic, the droppod is awesome (my preferred method of transporting goods in now, to the above, no gibs man! why would you want gibs that would just harm your actor or create terrain), and it's overall a really great mod, nice one!

edit: Oh I did have one complaint on some of the guns, the tracers were in the middle of the mags, I assumed this was an error when I read the description of the Wilson, which says "7 shot revolver with a hidden extra shotgun shot. Can really surprise an enemy who thought you were out of ammo." leading me to believe the shotgun shot should be at the end of the mag, not the 4th shot

Wed May 20, 2009 1:32 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next