View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 4:04 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 nothing 

Post nothing
remove this thread

Last edited by jegowndig on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:22 am, edited 5 times in total.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Post Re: Over Powered Weapons Pack
So these are some default weapons and a knife that looks stolen from Unitec with their normal definitions increased to "gob-shite high".

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:41 pm

I do agree in terms of modding skill there's little in the way effort or creativity. I don't know how to do such things myself so I'll happily take it. I also have to admit that it is rather funny to use in a "testing" play. Not so much a challenge.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:01 pm

kikbow wrote:
So these are some default weapons and a knife that looks stolen from Unitec with their normal definitions increased to "gob-shite high".

Exactly, also forgot to say i got the weapons from Unitec and the Combine overwatch: Revisited.
Added it now.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:07 pm

Yay, another one. ASK first before you rip stuff from people's mods, jerk.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:37 pm

When I helped you make this I was hoping you'd keep it a personal mod, you can't post content from other peoples mod, even with given credit you still have to ask permission, oh and you didn't give credit to me for helping, man do I feel appreciated. but seriously, put in full credits and make your own sprites until then I don't think you'll get very much credibility, especially since you only edited a few valued from other peoples work.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:27 am

painbringer1998 wrote:
When I helped you make this I was hoping you'd keep it a personal mod, you can't post content from other peoples mod, even with given credit you still have to ask permission, oh and you didn't give credit to me for helping, man do I feel appreciated. but seriously, put in full credits and make your own sprites until then I don't think you'll get very much credibility, especially since you only edited a few valued from other peoples work.

Sorry I forgot your name and I also removed the mod now.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:25 am

Post Re: nothing
THIS GUY.
But seriously read the posting rules and holy ♥♥♥♥ you forgot the name of the guy helping you? Seems like an excuse for being a lazy ♥♥♥♥♥.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:03 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]