View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 3:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Shadow Echelon [Low Filesize Version] 

Post Re: Shadow Echelon [V0.081]
Well, the current release, downloaded from the OP link, and installed as any other CC mod is, loads in the game fine for me, so either the mod is incompatible with Linux, [which I can't be bothered to fix because separately testing it on linux for each release would be too much hassle] or you've messed something up on your end. [Mac incompatibility is covered under this, the mistake being using a Mac to play games, durr hurr hurr]
Whatever the case, it seems you're the one that gets nothing, since you can't play the mod and you weren't respectable enough in your bug report for me to be concerned in fixing it for your seemingly unique case. Good day.
If anyone else has the same problem, and it's not a matter of operating system incompatibility, report it and I'll look into it.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Saying that it's a reference doesn't make it any less rude. I could tell you that you went full retard and say I was referring to Tropic Thunder, but that doesn't change the fact that I just insulted you.

How about you try looking at general.ini at line 78 and try working out the problem for yourself?

Last edited by thesoupiest on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:11 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Hmmm yeah... well... uhm... so...

Azukki, what have you planned for the next release?

Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:57 am

code of line 78
“AddParticle = MOSRotating”

Don't just reinstall these mod, but you should try to shut down other not-vanilla mods(put them into another folder or what, or use ccmm). Conflicting mods may lead to errors.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:30 am

HAH lololol
Asklar, Thank you for well i suppose nothing. I thought if I reported a bug fix it would ask for some people to help not say im the problem.
Miggles, you actually diddent insult/be fairly rude to me this time, but i dont even know what OS is. i think i also said i dont know how to mess with the code too.
KettenKrad, i find your post appalling. ive tried to be fairly nice but all i get is well this clustercrap of hate comments over a reference.
TheSoupiest, putting ****** or whatever kind of heart things you put dosent make it any less rude too swear at me!
Xery, only person who hasent been rude/insulting to me all this time. but im not going to go all up and find out what vanilla or cortex command mod manager does over a mod that i am beginning to hate over all this stuff.

GOOD DAY SIRS/LADIES! :-o

User was warned for this post - Hi! You really ought to take a look a THIS. It explains the rules we have on this forum. The specific rule you need to read is the one about contributing to a thread. So far there has been very little of this. Mostly because I have no idea about what you're saying as your posts are badly structured, horribly written and full of stuff that shouldn't be there (HAH LOLOL, all caps, etc). Please man up and at least TRY to write a proper post. Have a nice day. - p3lb0x

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:28 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

What he said.
But let's get the threadtrain back on its tracks!

How will we be able to refill our ammo in the future? Any plans for that?

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:44 am
Forum Moderator

As Natti said, get back on topic people! I cleaned out some posts that did very little but shout at other members. Please don't continue shouting at each other (even if there was some good advice and funny use of language in there.).

Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:43 pm

Sir, all of the other post diddent make any sense either. for example asklar diddent have to add "Hmmm yeah... well... uhm... so..."
Or thesoupiest diddent have to add his tropic thunder part, and should of just added the bottom part of his.
you should of sent a warning to them and not me, I diddent start the uncontrollable spam of hate. I sent a bug report, and got hate in return. but you diddent you sent it to me and let them win. so i hope your happy that i wont be helped with my bug/error report all im gonna get is a warning for responding to hate comments over a willie wonka reference, and well you insulting me. But im sorry i capped a few letters and added "lol"

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:02 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I don't want to sounds like ♥♥♥hole, and I probably will, but could you just stop complaining and try to do something useful? No one wants more spam of any kind in this thread.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:11 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

xSceneKidRavenx wrote:
Sir, all of the other post diddent make any sense either. for example asklar diddent have to add "Hmmm yeah... well... uhm... so..."
Or thesoupiest diddent have to add his tropic thunder part, and should of just added the bottom part of his.
you should of sent a warning to them and not me, I diddent start the uncontrollable spam of hate. I sent a bug report, and got hate in return. but you diddent you sent it to me and let them win. so i hope your happy that i wont be helped with my bug/error report all im gonna get is a warning for responding to hate comments over a willie wonka reference, and well you insulting me. But im sorry i capped a few letters and added "lol"

I don't want to sound like an ♥♥♥hole either, nor do I want to contradict p3lb0x, however;
Referencing Willy Wonka won't nullify the fact that you were very immature and didn't even help your cause at all. Go into the file with the problem and tell us what it says on the line in question. Hit ctrl G and search the line number. Tell us what it says for you.

On topic, what's in store for future updates? Hopefully the actor in your signature?

EDIT: And the AA12?

Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:41 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

The AA12 is ready, it's uncommented in the index.ini.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am

I have a proposition: no one post about that little dispute any more, and we instead we talk about explosives.
The next update will have an EOD suit guy, and at least one new explosive weapon. Here are some ideas I've considered:
-Airburst grenade launcher, maybe with an adjustable arming distance, or some type of automated airburst fuse
-One-shot disposable rocket launcher, maybe with hazardous back-blast
-Manually guide-able missile launcher, kinda like my GML from way back in the day, or CC48's GML
-Pancor Jackhammer that can either fire Frag 12 grenades, or use the ammo to drop variable-power landmines.
-A thrown time-fuze concussion grenade that does majorly increased damage when in an enclosed bunker, due to pressure waves bouncing off the floors/ceiling/walls
-An indirect-fire mortar with some manner of special targeting or special trajectory.
Discuss. Which of these would you like to see, how should these concepts be expanded on, and what other explosive devices would you like to see?

Miggles, the Sentinel [the actor in my signature] and the Behemoth [AA12] are in the current release. Try re-downloading, maybe I had the download messed up when you downloaded.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:12 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Oh yeah, I had an outdated version. Thanks!
As for the explosives, the mortars or the bouncyfragthing grenade would be my personal choice, but it's up to you.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:25 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Azukki wrote:
-Pancor Jackhammer that can either fire Frag 12 grenades, or use the ammo to drop variable-power landmines.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:36 am

Azukki wrote:

Likewise, I had no idea that it could do this. I would love to see it in CC.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next