View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 7:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Request ideas 

Post Request ideas
Ok not trying to look like professor ♥♥♥♥ face here, but I decided to throw some ideas out there, stuff I really would like to see. I do not require it, my life does not depend on all of my dreams coming true off of the fruit of others labor, but here we go:

Vampires: Possibly an actor with the ability to transform his enemies into minions that do his bidding, but once he dies they die with him.

Infestation Wasps: Flying actors that fly via a stinger weapon, it propels forward a bit and when actors are stung they become infected with a virus that shows no symptoms. When an infected dies their chest explodes (if it hasn't already) and a big round egg spawns, this egg eventually hatches (if destroyed before this will not happen) and 3 fully grown wasps fly out continuing the cycle.

God Magnum: This is an extremely powerful magnum that has changeable dosages of laser rounds. It uses an energy bar that slowly regenerates it dictates how powerful you're aloud to set the round, and if maxed out it will allow you to fire a heat seeking high explosive round. This pistol binds to the user, as in anyone else who dares pick it up other than the original dies instantly.

These ideas are just ideas, you can take it and modify it if you want. Please link it to this topic if you create one of these ideas.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:36 am

Post Re: Request ideas
Vamps: Search around. There's a mind control device or something somewhere. In the Halloween mod contest there's a pretty cool Dracula that can turn into a bat.

Wasps: Use the search button at the top there. I think I requested "swarms" or something and Azukki posted some homing RPCs. Pretty close, minus the egg business.

Magnum: Dunno how possible that is, but it'd sound like a shittonne of work.

Here is a sprite I made, you can print it out, tape it on your monitor and pretend it's a mind control vampire with a "God Magnum". :???: Sorry it's the best I can do.

Attachments:
Vamp.PNG [937 Bytes]
Not downloaded yet
Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:45 am

Post Re: Request ideas
Contrary wrote:
Vamps: Search around. There's a mind control device or something somewhere. In the Halloween mod contest there's a pretty cool Dracula that can turn into a bat.

Wasps: Use the search button at the top there. I think I requested "swarms" or something and Azukki posted some homing RPCs. Pretty close, minus the egg business.

Magnum: Dunno how possible that is, but it'd sound like a shittonne of work.

Here is a sprite I made, you can print it out, tape it on your monitor and pretend it's a mind control vampire with a "God Magnum". :???: Sorry it's the best I can do.

Dont worry about it, just throwing some ideas out. Most of these things you're telling me about seem rather random in their slight relation, I guess I could forge some together in a horrible attempt to create the wasps, but the vampires I doubt I'll even attempt. The magnum is also an idea I would never attempt, but I do believe it is possible with the mods I've seen around here.

I would rather my ideas be shared and rejected in hope they reach life then have them just sink because I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]