View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 9:33 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Bunker Module Compilation Pack - 2.0 Released (Fixed)! [B22] 
happy carebear mom

Post Re: Bunker Module Compilation Pack - 1.5 Update
THANK YOU SIR. Now I can find which mods I have enabled.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:21 am

Location: In my custom-made vault, ordering bodies about while admiring a decorative plant.
Post Re: Bunker Module Compilation Pack
Omni wrote:
I <3 this pack.
Much of the base is just Taehl's bunker tiles, but there are a number of additional things rounding out the base from the rest of this pack. And, of course, with the base.rte integration, this was built with ease in the scene editor, no additional work necessary. This is how bunker building was meant to be!

Nice little base you have there. :grin: I'm happy to see that my stuff fits well with other bunker mods (this was, and is, one of my main goals).

PS) TBunker Tiles is in this pack with my permission. I sure can't complain about getting my mod out to more people.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:08 am
Profile YIM WWW

Someone mind helping me install this...

I want to install the integrated but nothing shows up when i install it, even when i only extract the integrated to the folder...

What do i do

Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:59 pm

Ok seriously, i dont get it, why is this so difficult to install, i tried just extracting the integrated folder to the cortex command folder.

Nothing shows up! Anyone help?

Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:12 pm
happy carebear mom

So what you do is you extract all the folders in BMCP.rte.rar to the base cortex command folder, so that afterward you should have Base.rte, Arrow, BarbedWire, etc inside. Then, copy and paste the includefile lines in between /* and */ (but not those comment delimeters) from BMCP.rte/index.ini and paste them AFTER everything else in base.rte/index.ini. So you should have a line with base.rte/activities.ini, then after the line all the stuff you coped out of BMCP.rte/index.ini.

Hey, does anyone know a good video capture program for desktop? This happens so often, I think I'll make a vid-torial.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:38 pm

Duh102 wrote:
So what you do is you extract all the folders in BMCP.rte.rar to the base cortex command folder, so that afterward you should have Base.rte, Arrow, BarbedWire, etc inside. Then, copy and paste the includefile lines in between /* and */ (but not those comment delimeters) from BMCP.rte/index.ini and paste them AFTER everything else in base.rte/index.ini. So you should have a line with base.rte/activities.ini, then after the line all the stuff you coped out of BMCP.rte/index.ini.

Hey, does anyone know a good video capture program for desktop? This happens so often, I think I'll make a vid-torial.

You lost at me after */

Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:40 pm

What do you mean by "nothing shows up"? If you dropped the entire integrated folder onto an un-base.rte-modded CC, it should be fine. If you didn't copy the base.rte folder, you need to copy the lines from ZCopyThis.txt to your base.rte/index.ini (after everything but activities and scenes).

In other news: An update to the mod should be out in the next few days. There will be Gotcha!'s new stuff along with numerous other improvements. :)

EDIT: Duh, that's not quite correct and a very confusing way to put it even to me. You should only need extract 1 folder-set from the rar archive, just so long as it's the one you want.

Last edited by Dal on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:40 pm

Dal wrote:
What do you mean by "nothing shows up"? If you dropped the entire integrated folder onto an un-base.rte-modded CC, it should be fine. If you didn't copy the base.rte folder, you need to copy the lines from ZCopyThis.txt to your base.rte/index.ini (after everything but activities and scenes).

In other news: An update to the mod should be out in the next few days. There will be Gotcha!'s new stuff along with numerous other improvements. :)

EDIT: Duh, that's not quite correct and a very confusing way to put it even to me. You should only need extract 1 folder from the rar archive, just so long as it's the one you want.

Ya... i did i extracted the integrated to the Cortex Command Folder, but i open the game and i check all the categories and none of the stuff is there...

I havent touched my Base thingy unless i did somehow ? But ya.. i even tried just extracting the loosen to it aswell neither one of them work

Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:45 pm

The problems is somewhere on your end, it appears. I can't do much to help you except advise a clean install. :???:

You're sure you copied the new base.rte files from integrated? You do have to overwrite old ones (unless you copy the text manually).

Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:50 pm

Dal wrote:
The problems is somewhere on your end, it appears. I can't do much to help you except advise a clean install. :???:

You're sure you copied the new base.rte files from integrated? You do have to overwrite old ones (unless you copy the text manually).

Wait what, i never copied anything with base... what exactly do i have to do?

Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:52 pm

The included readmes should spell this out a little better, but...

1. Download and view the rar with your application of choice

Scratch that, I know what happened.
1: Open BCMP - Integrated folder 2: Extract all the contents to your installation directory.
Sorry, I guess that wasn't spelled out in the readme (and my posts weren't helping). There are multiple .rtes*, and they all need to be extracted. to the CC folder.

* This may change in future builds.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:10 pm

I just copied the lines from Zcopythis thing to the thing, so it loads up now and i get this problem that this dude had on page two.

(e) What I'm presently trying to figure out is the following error message (carriage-returns omitted): "Abortion in file .\System\Reader.cpp, line 530, because: Referring to an instance ('Gold') to copy from that hasn't been defined! In Promgrounds.rte/Scenes.ini at line 43!" It also copied the last frame to abortscreen.bmp. I think it's referring to: "// Terrain Debris which is scattered (skips 2 lines) AddTerrainDebris = TerrainDebris (skips 2 lines) CopyOf = Gold". I don't know how the different functions worked so I'm a bit stymied at the moment as to how to fix this. I'll probably just try removing those lines or something and hope it only messes up one map and allows me to pick from the others.

Except i don't know how to fix it...

Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:14 pm

Good lord this is so frustrating....

Anyone know how to solve this gold problem now *Sigh*

Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:26 pm

Have you tried restarting now that everything else is in order? Sometimes CC spazzes out after messing with it.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:38 pm

Dal wrote:
Have you tried restarting now that everything else is in order? Sometimes CC spazzes out after messing with it.

I'm going to re-install CC completely, try again with the integrated and placing the line things...

but what do you mean about the Integrated folder 2?

Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:44 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next