View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:55 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Proof of the New World Order in 11 minutes (IMPORTANT VIDEO) 

Post Proof of the New World Order in 11 minutes (IMPORTANT VIDEO)
Ҩ.ҩ**forethought: Please, please, watch these videos! They are more important than anything you will watch today! You MUST be aware of the problems facing the world. ↓ ↓ psst.. you have my love if you actually watch these videos and discuss them with me!!! hehe~ ;)
Darn, you guys don't allow Youtube embedding! :( I was going to make it look pretty! Ah well, you guys should WATCH this. It's very important. We can also have a discussion afterwards, you have the questions, I have the answers.

Or, if you'd like to debate, I'd be glad to! :x :x That's supposed to be evil not angry, you catch my drift?

Proof of the New World Order in 11 minutes!!!
----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aiqu_CiPtBc

These are also very important videos. They discuss soft-kill weapons. Please watch them!
The Truth about Water Fluoridation (Alex Jones<3)
----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Poe8KCd3-dQ
∞∂≈> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMWxk9E9sKY
Examples of how IDIOTIC the official story of 9/11 is. (The 9/11 Commission Report)∞∂≈> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI5l55p2s-o / http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyHlHKFq6ro

ﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒﭒ

Thank you very much for taking the time to watch these videos. You may not know it, but you've done a great service to this Country by watching those videos. Now, you are aware of the impending problem heading our way. This is quite serious, very serious. Let's hope we can defeat them, I mean jeez... I want to have a kid, but I'm not having one to grow up in a Totalitarian Police State where they are educated in Government Dormitorys', indoctrinating them with history that never even happened. This world will be destroyed, possibly the entire species. If you want to learn more of these plans, here are documentary suggestions:
Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement
The Obama Deception
Martial Law: 9/11 --- 9/11 Road to Tyranny
You can watch those ALL for free online - just youtube or google video it!!

I'd appreciate it if we got into a discussion about this sort've thing. This thread took me a long time to make, I just want to warn as many people as I can, and I'd also like to discuss this thing with people. So let's discuss! Discuss Discuss!

America Today:

† Love,
ݘ Cassie

User was warned for this post - Seraph

Last edited by Agaetis on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:52 am
Banned

Post Re: Proof of the New World Order in 11 minutes (IMPORTANT VIDEO)
Thor save us. I will try to keep this as flameless as possible, but I seriously think... that if people are actually going to come and discuss this, we'll end up with YouTube right here on DRLFF. As someone else here would put it, this will end in a ♥♥♥♥.
Also, please accept that people don't share your views, and this really isn't the place (the forum itself, not just the Off-Topic Chat section) for discussions about politics. It will only create more rifts and chaos. Besides, YT clips fail when presented as evidence. They are usually biased on their creator's own opinion, and evidence should be impartial.
Hope I wasn't too much of an ass again.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:06 am
Profile YIM

These Youtube videos are evidence. You can't have bias when it's actual newscasts/doctors etc.

I'm not looking for arguments, so don't even start. :(

Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:18 am

I sadly don't have 11 minutes, may I have the gist of this important message?

Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:23 am
Profile WWW
Banned

Governments are simply too incompetent to pull off complicated hoaxes. Obama is not the Antichrist (that'd be me), and the world will not end in 2012. Also, I may be mistaken, but half of the clips up there are off-topic. And no, youtube clips are never evidence. Live news clips aren't evidence. Studies, published and verified are evidence.
@MLC, they're likely about how much the NWO sucks and why it's bad along with "evidence" of its existence. I also detect some racism there, just because a guy's black doesn't mean he couldn't have won the elections fairly.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:24 am
Profile YIM
Moderator Hero

God DAMMIT I am going to edit this just to preserve my eyesight - this ain't myspace y'know.

Actually on higher orders - this is an example of how not to post on the forum. Using colours is fine, eyerape however, is not .

Also I'd like to thank all of you for responding in an intelligent mature manner.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:31 am

I though it was another factor of wanting there to be a first for something, like the first African American president, or in Hilary's case, the first female one. I think we should have waited for a better president to be one of those firsts before electing any of them.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:51 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]