View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 3:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 EAF - 4, January 2011 

Post Re: EAF - 2, April 2010
Ok folks, i have updated version 7 to have pre-armed actors, have at it.

Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:05 pm

AWESOME. Love the update. Playing cortex command with kitty girls with huge tits is great. And the presets are awesome too.

Edit: Dont know if you ment this or not, but the partical digger is one handed. So when you have an offhand pistol it combines with the digger. Seems like a bug to me, but maybe you ment that?

Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:58 am
Profile WWW

I wanted the digger to be used with the shield... sadly it can also be used with the pistol. Untill there is a non-hacky way of making dual weapons this will be the case.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:55 pm

You could add an attachable to the digger so that it functions as a shield.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:20 pm
Profile WWW

Plasma stuff are much more reliable, love that. Drop pod now works well too.

Would be nice if the hover infantry had some thruster effets.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Plasma feels really weak to me. But I guess alot of things are weak against cyborg zombies. Plus, this faction focuses on fast assault, not firepower like corbos, so maybe it's balanced? Still, I'd like the weapons 100% better if the plasma bolts actually hit things. Friendly fire isn't really a problem for most, not to mention the prevention system doesn't work in the first place. So that could be scrapped to make the bolts stronger, plus you could make the bolts a really tightly packed group of bullets (like the corbo plasma rifle/pistol) and they'd always damage what they were supposed to.

OFFTOPIC: Would it be possible to add a NOCROUCHING LUA script to every single unit automatically, so no units ever crouch? It'd be awesome if my troops were worth a damn like they were before crouch was added. I remember when you could set a dude in cover, and he'd be there in ten minutes, unless he got overwhelmed. Now he ducks and never comes up to shoot or gets into some weird position and cant shoot.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:52 am
Profile WWW

Cool, I'm still fiddling with the jump infantry... at least it has sound now. And as for the non-crouch lua... here is a script
Attachment:
antiretardation.zip [356 Bytes]
Downloaded 237 times
you have to add it to any actor you want to not crouch, for the most part all the EAF actors but the medic have it.

edit: I have created a mod so you don't have to do this!

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:50 am

Post Re: EAF - 16, April 2010
Hey, an update... I have made the weapons more powerful, and added my smart actor script for all the actors..., AND ACTIVITIES YAY, so you can get your ass kicked by EAF.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:31 pm

Testing YEY :D

Since it's your first infraction, please take a look at this sticky, thanks. -Duh

You know, you could like delete the post and PM me. Do you really need to ♥♥♥♥♥ slap me in front of everyone like this?

And besides, what's the deal anyways? Is my post going to like, make the fourm implode or some ♥♥♥♥? I mean, come on. It's just a fourm about an indie game, not a freakin court room.

G: Posts merged, user warned for a variety of reasons detailed in the board warning message.

Please, if you take issue with the actions of a moderator, feel free to bring up the issue with that moderator/any moderator/all moderators in a private manner. We're simply trying to keep threads orderly and clean.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:44 am
Profile WWW

Koiro wrote:
And besides, what's the deal anyways? Is my post going to like, make the fourm implode or some ♥♥♥♥? I mean, come on. It's just a fourm about an indie game, not a freakin court room.

It's kinda similar to why double-posting is normally not a good idea: it takes up more space than necessary and unless you had the intention of editing the post within the next few minutes, in which case it would make more sense to test first, and then post. Plus, ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law (if it can even be called that, more like a guideline...)

G: We appreciate your input, and your desire to explain things, but try to keep the thread on topic from here on, please. This goes to all users.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:29 am

huzzah for activities, now I can play against theese cat-people, great addition although minor to an already good mod. remember, be chill guyz.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:01 am

Cute but deadly is now cute but deadlier. With the weapons boost these Kitteh just got better.

Also, the drop pods are real creative. My only comment will be the plasma grenade somehow mixes up with another plasma grenade from another mod I installed (Vault-Tec mod's plasma grenade). I think because they have the same name, when I want to buy the other factions plasma grenade I always buy the kitteh plasma grenade. What should I do to help the game distinguish between the two? Should I reaname something?

Thx in advance.
and Thanks for this mod. :bow:

Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:46 pm

That shouldn't actually be possible, seeing as different .rte folders are kept completely separate by the game. Have you installed either mod in a strange way at all?

Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:07 pm
Profile WWW

No. All I did with both mods was cut and paste the .rte folders from zips to CC folders. I'm extremely negative towards "strange installing" as I really fear something will crash the game or I will do something wrong. I'm usually by the book because of this. I will test version 8 and see if it happens again...

EDIT: OK. It only does it with Crobotech actors. I have Crobos, Vault TEc. and EAF installed, alongside D-9, MDC, and B20compilation and Behemoth. When I want to buy the plasma grenade from Vault TEc. for a Crobo (problem only with crobos, I have bought it with other actors correctly), I choose the Vault Tec. plasma grenade from the buy menu. But when the crobo arrives it is equipped with an EAF plasma grenade. Moreover if I switch to the EAF grenade in the crobo's weapon menu, it immediately de-pins and in a few seconds "BOOM!" ***This is not a problem for me, I'm just stating it as something I noticed. Please don't overreact! I absolutely love this mod and there's nothing wrong about it. I apologise in advance if I said anything offensive.

I love the people here. Peace.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Hmmm, I may be a little late for my opinion to be shared, but im not a big fan of the whole cat thing. Though I must say this is great, the sprites are smooth and fluid and it has many classes. Great job, keep up the good work.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next