View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 9:32 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Blood Spewer *changed* - No Sharp Blood!!! 

Post Re: Blood Spewer
To brainwashed: thank you, i see now. Im gonna edit mine now, get rid of the sharpness. I didnt really realize how screwed up that was.

As far as the continuous spray, brainwashed, all that you did was make it so the brains explode every time right next to the barrel of the gun. I'll admit its cool, but not what i was going for. I will make it more continuous, but not like you have it

Good job squishy, im proud of you. i cant figure out my old one.

Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:20 am

just have it send you your password

also. what we were talking about erlier in the version you sent me over email the brain peices do hit people. did you change something on accedent when you were editing stuff?

check your messages

Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:25 am
Profile WWW

eh. i have this one now.

well before when i tested it the brains would pass through any people, clones, robots ect. But it would hit things like weapons. It was weird

if anyone knows anything about that, i would like to know.

ok

Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:31 am

Post Re: Blood Spewer *changed* - No Sharp Blood!!!
ah, the feotus grenade, i think bashy put it in his sig, ive lurked since build 7. those were the days

Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:58 am

Oh, ok. I'll download the updated version you made and see. I'm coming right back with more comments.

EDIT: Meh. It's still a bit too powerful, and doesn't fire a constant flow. I'll get back to tweaking and see if I can get it to fire a fountain of blood. :grin:

REEDIT: Nevermind, I just multiplied the ROF by ten and added rounds in the magazine. :P

Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:01 pm

Hmm, this is...interesting. I've never seen something like this before. It's pleasantly gruesome. That being said, it's gonna require a little work before I make it a permanent part of my game. I don't know if you intended it this way, but the kick on this weapon is insane. When I equip a Heavy Coalition soldier with this, firing a short burst launches him into the air. A skeleton armed with this gun will usually rip his own arms off before he manages to inflict any casualties on the enemy.

This mod has some potential. If you could just tweak it a little bit, you could achieve greatness.

Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:13 pm

I remember bashy liking my fetus grenade. I don't have it anymore. My comp crashed and I lost it.

Superdave: that's really weird. Theres almost no kick on mine. I'll download what's posted and figure out what is different. I don't want there to be kick, and there shouldn't be. Ill check it out and see what's up when I can

Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:44 pm
Your mods sound pretty disturbing.

Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:01 pm

my old login was disturbedchild. And I like the band.

Its just my style

Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:05 pm

I absolutely love how the blood spray will send a dropship spiraling across the map. :D

Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:38 am
Profile WWW

Redsonsuperdave. Im not sure what happened to your download. I tested the mod on my computer, no kick at all. I tested it on another comp, in a different state, and theres still no kick. So.... idk what exactly you did, but it was wrong.

Are you sure you downloaded my version, and not BrainWashed's edit of it?

Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:15 am

I just redownloaded it from your first post. I'll test it in a minute and edit this post to tell you if it still has that kick.

(edit) Okay, this time it worked fine. I must have accidentally gotten one of the other versions (probably the one from the bottom of the first page) last time I downloaded it. This one only spews blood, not chunks, and has a substantial but manageable kick to it. I just fired off a half-dozen clips with a skeleton with no problems.

(second edit) This new version is fine. If you're looking for something to change about it, I'd prefer if it wasn't quite so destructive to terrain. I know that in real life you can cut concrete with water, but it doesn't look right to fire a blood minigun at a bunker wall and have it shred the wall, it ought to splash off harmlessly.

Last edited by RedSonSuperDave on Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:32 am

Hey Disturbed Child.
Yeah..... the fetus grenade topic made me feel somewhat sick.
DL'ing this.

Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:39 pm

dave: Ya I'm guessing you downloaded the other version by mistake. What do you think of my version?

Roy-g-biv: I was a little freaky back then. Therapy and anger management fixed that.

Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:18 pm

the gun is very 'fun' to use.and feteus grenade?that sounds 'interesting'

Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next